Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
About this product
- SynopsisA section of 30 illustrated plant profiles - including honeysuckle, roses and moon flowers - complements the nine simple trellis designs included in this guide. The instructions given for building the trellises are interspersed with anecdotes.,The Garden Trellis is an exquisitely illustrated, yet very practical garden gift book. Within its covers, gardeners will be inspired to incorporate small trellises in their gardens and will learn how to build nine simple but elegant designs. Ferris Cook is the award-winning illustrator and writer of Garden Dreams and Invitation to Garden. 50 watercolor illustrations.
- AuthorFerris Cook
- Number Of Pages96 pages
- Publication Date1996-01-10
- Copyright Date1996
- Weight15.1 Oz
- Height0.6 In.
- Width6.3 In.
- Length9.3 In.
- LC Classification NumberSB473.5.C67 1996
- Dewey Decimal635.9/74
- Dewey Edition20
- Illustrated byFerris Cook
Table Of Content
- Table Of ContentTANGLING WITH VINES PLANT PROFILES BUILDING A TRELLIS EPILOGUE Invasive Plants Sources of Plants, Seeds, and Ready-Made Trellises Bibliography Acknowledgments Index
Most relevant reviews
- unxbabe-half06 Jul, 2016by
Great ideas to expound upon too
This book is a quick read but very informative and thought provoking. I'm using some of the ideas and plant information too. I recommend this book.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- camkycole06 Mar, 2011by
THE GARDEN TRELLIS
HAVEN'T READ IT YET BUT AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX