All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionA timeless fable filled with practical wisdom for living a meaningful and fulfilling life! In this warm-hearted and thoughtfully told tale, the Young Gardener, under the cool shade of his beloved Blossom Tree, and his next door neighbor, the crotchety Old Man, learn enduring lessons about life, faith and themselves as they work to grow their gardens through all of the trials and triumphs that life throws their way. From the scourge of distracting weeds to the pain of overwhelming loss by the storms of their lives, the two men choose to face life's hurdles each in their own way and each with very different results for their gardens. With every new challenge presented to them, the cantankerous Old Man struggles and resists the changing seasons of life. Yet the Young Gardener's down to earth wisdom and kindly spirit t only guide him to overcoming the challenges within his garden, but also to living a more meaningful and fulfilling life. The Garden of Life will keep you entertained with its enchanting tale, even as it urishes your soul with its practical wisdom. As you journey through the adventures of the Young Gardener and the Old Man, you will read their story, revel in their victories and share in their losses but most importantly though, time and time again The Garden of Life will surprise you with an honest look deep within yourself! What readers are saying about The Garden of Life. An instant classic. The Garden of Life is entertaining, enlightening and empowering from the very first page to the last. This enchanting tale is filled with gentle wisdom and simple truths that offer crystal clear insight into what really matters in life. This is one garden that you owe it to yourself to spend time in. - M. Johnson, New York. The Garden of Life captured my heart and eased my grieving soul. A must read for all who are needing a different outlook on life's challenges with the help of a charming fable that heals your pain & enraptures your spirit - T.
- Author BiographyTodd currently lives in Florida and is continuing his career as an IT Professional. His passion is for uncovering simple strategies that make life more enjoyable and then using that knowledge to help others. His other hobbies include movies, psychology, flight simulators and walking. The Garden of Life is his first book.
- Author(s)Todd Michael Putnam
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.