All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- Description21st century update to Guy Debord's Society Of Spectacle. Sepulveda is a Chilean anarchist with connections in Eugene, Oregon, Spain and Italy, particularly among the so-called neo-primitivist and green anarchist communities. The Garden Of Peculiarities is his first work to be translated into English and is considered by John Zerzan, Derrick Jensen and other major anarchist thinkers to be the primary 21st century anarchist essay, in the way that Guy Debord's Society of the Spectacle situationist essay influenced 60s political thought. Written in a brief, pointed and thoughtful way this treaty describes the deficiencies of post-industrial culture and its best human and plant-centred alternatives.
- Author BiographyJesus Sepulveda was born in 1967 and has been widely published in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and other languages. His publications include Lugar de Origen, Reinos del Principe de Caido and Hotel Marconi. Dr. Sepulveda is also an accredited academic who teaches Roman languages in Chile and at the University of Oregon.
- Author(s)Jesus Sepulveda
- PublisherFeral House,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/11/2005
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeral House,U.S.
- Weight203 g
- Width139 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Translated byDaniel Montero
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.