All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA tale of Christopher Columbus' first voyage to the Americas and his shipwreck as told by his motley crew members. Columbus had difficulties manning his expedition; the Catholic Kings' Secretary charged with outfitting the expedition solved that problem by signing an order whereby convicts could avoid prison and the death penalty by signing on the expedition. Those men, ready to do anything to get their hands on gold, are telling Christopher Columbus' first crossing to the Americas. Whether the tale is accurate or t depends entirely on how life had treated each teller. The tes consist of Oxford English Dictionary definitions of uncommon or specifically used English words used in the translation; Short explanations and links to further information of characters, places and events mentioned in the vel.
- Author BiographyMiquel Angel Vidal is a Doctor in Catalan philology, a teacher, writer, and journalist in Mallorca, Spain.
- Author(s)Dr Miquel Angel Vidal,Miquel Angel Vidal
- Date of Publication19/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Translated byMR Pierre Vandelac,Pierre Vandelac
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.16Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.