All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a psychocritical reading of Proust's A la recherche du temps perdu (Remembrance of Things Past).
- Author BiographyStephen Gilbert Brown is Assistant Professor of English and Director of Composition at the University of Nevada at Las Vegas. He is the author of Words in the Wilderness: Critical Literacy in the Borderlands and the coeditor (with Sidney I. Dobrin) of Ethnography Unbound: From Theory Shock to Critical Praxis, both published by SUNY Press.
- Author(s)Stephen Gilbert Brown
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication10/06/2004
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.