All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Garfield overhears Jon tell Liz you are what you eat he panics-- he's just eaten a can of dog food! Now, Garfield must figure out a way to avoid one of his darkest fears turning into a dog like Odie! Featuring five more stories from The Garfield Show.
- Author BiographyJIM DAVIS is the creator of Garfield, named by Guinness World Records as The Most Widely Syndicated Comic Strip in the World. Jim spent started his cartooning career as an assistant to Tumbleweeds creator, Tom Ryan. After years of honing his skills and studying the comics pages closely, he noticed there were a lot of successful strips about dogs, but none about cats! Garfield, a fat, lazy, lasagna-loving, cynical cat was born. The strip debuted in 1978 in 41 U.S. newspapers. Today, it is read in 2,570 newspapers by 263,000,000 readers around the globe.
- Author(s)Cedric Michiels
- Date of Publication27/05/2015
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width168 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.