All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Garfield overhears Jon tell Liz you are what you eat he panics - he's just eaten a can of dog food! Now, Garfield must figure out a way to avoid one of his darkest fears... turning into a dog like Odie! Featuring five more stories from The Garfield Show.
- Author BiographyJIM DAVIS is the creator of Garfield, named by Guinness World Records as The Most Widely Syndicated Comic Strip in the World. Jim spent started his cartooning career as an assistant to Tumbleweeds creator, Tom Ryan. After years of honing his skills and studying the comics pages closely, he noticed there were a lot of successful strips about dogs, but none about cats! Garfield, a fat, lazy, lasagna-loving, cynical cat was born. The strip debuted in 1978 in 41 U.S. newspapers. Today, it is read in 2,570 newspapers by 263,000,000 readers around the globe.
- Author(s)Cedric Michiels,Jim Davis
- Date of Publication27/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width162 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.