All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story Garfield fans have been waiting for! Years ago, Lyman left his dog Odie with Jon and was never seen again. When Jon learns that Lyman may have disappeared while searching for a mythical beast in a distant jungle, Jon, Garfield, and Odie set out to find him. It's a journey decades in the making in this historic Garfield graphic vel!
- Author BiographyJIM DAVIS is the creator of Garfield, named by Guinness World Records as The Most Widely Syndicated Comic Strip in the World. Jim spent started his cartooning career as an assistant to Tumbleweeds creator, Tom Ryan. After years of honing his skills and studying the comics pages closely, he noticed there were a lot of successful strips about dogs, but none about cats! Garfield, a fat, lazy, lasagna-loving, cynical cat was born. The strip debuted in 1978 in 41 U.S. newspapers. Today, it is read in 2,570 newspapers by 263,000,000 readers around the globe. Jim Davis has had many successes with Garfield including four Emmy Awards for Outstanding Animated Program and induction into the Licensing Hall of Fame (1998), but his most prized awards are from his peers in the National Cartoonist Society: Best Humor Strip (1981 and 1985), the Elzie Segar Award (1990), and the coveted Reuben Award (1990) for overall excellence in cartooning.
- Author(s)Cedric Michiels,Jim Davis
- Date of Publication09/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight190 g
- Width162 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.