All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Gargoyle's Left Ear presents a unique blend of vignettes, reminiscence, and poetry. What makes a writer? This genial and engaging narrative offers a rare chance to look inside a poet's mind as she writes, mouth full / of roar.
- Author BiographySusan McMaster is a poet, artist, editor and feminist, well known in her native Ottawa where she grew up and studied at Carleton University. Susan is Editor-in-Chief of Vernissage, the magazine of the National Gallery of Canada, and is a member of the League of Canadian Poets and PEN. She has been invited to read across Canada and her work has been broadcast on such national shows as WordBeat, Go!, Richardsons Roundup, As It Happens, and Morningside. She was a founding member of the wordmusic group, First Draft, which performed in Ottawa and across Canada from 1981 to 1990, and she was the founding editor of the national feminist and literary magazine, Branching Out.
- Author(s)Susan McMaster
- PublisherBlack Moss Press
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Series TitleSettlements
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Moss Press
- Out-of-print date01/10/2015
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.