About this product
- DescriptionFifteen-year-old Therese watches her parents die. While in a coma, she meets the twin sons of Hades-Hyps, the god of sleep, and Thanatos, the god of death. She thinks she's manipulating a dream, t kissing the god of death and totally rocking his world. Than makes a deal with Hades and goes as a mortal to the Upperworld to try and win Therese's heart, but t all the gods are happy. Some give her gifts. Others try to kill her. The deal requires Therese to avenge the death of her parents. With the help of Than's fierce and exotic sisters, the Furies, she finds herself in an arena face to face with the murderer, and only one will survive.
- Author BiographyEva Pohler writes fiction for both teens and adults and teaches writing and literature at the University of Texas at San Antonio, where she lives with her husband, three kids, and two dogs.
- Author(s)Dr Eva Pohler
- PublisherGreen Press
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreen Press
- Out-of-print date06/10/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.