All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're a single man who wants to impress the ladies with your cooking skills, or a woman trying to make the man you've got a little more useful, this book will help explain the mysteries of the kitchen to the man who has always been more comfortable in the garage.
- Author BiographySteve Ward has been cooking, wrenching, and trying to understand women for over 30 years. He has a lot of good advice about the first two.
- Author(s)Steve Ward
- PublisherGearheads Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGearheads Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.23New
- AU $14.76New
- AU $23.87New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $31.51
- AU $21.80Trending at AU $30.46
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.01
- AU $32.19Trending at AU $36.30
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $44.34Trending at AU $45.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.