All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Geek Feminist Revolution is a collection of essays by double Hugo Award-winning essayist and fantasy velist Kameron Hurley. The book collects dozens of Hurley's essays on feminism, geek culture, and her experiences and insights as a genre writer, including We Have Always Fought, which won the 2013 Hugo for Best Related Work. The Geek Feminist Revolution will also feature several entirely new essays written specifically for this volume. Unapologetically outspoken, Hurley has contributed essays to The Atlantic, Locus, Tor.com, and others on the rise of women in genre, her passion for SFIF, and the diversification of publishing.
- Author BiographyKAMERON HURLEY is an award-winning writer of essays and SF/F fiction. She is the author of the Hugo Award-winning We Have Always Fought, as well as the Worldbreaker Saga, the Gods' War Trilogy, and numerous short stories.
- Author(s)Kameron Hurley
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTor Books
- Weight227 g
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.