Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionAn extraordinarily haunting vel of identity and remembrance, love and forgiveness. Emet Conn is an old man on the verge of senility, a feisty World War 1 veteran who suffered amnesia during the war. Now at the end of his life, he suddenly finds himself beset by vivid dreams of a march across a foreign land, of appalling acts of cruelty, and the anguish of a lost love. But these are dreams and he is prisoner. As the memories come flooding back and his grasp on the past and present begins to break down, he sets out on one final journey to find the love of his life and beg her forgiveness. With a multi-layered plot and deft characterisation, Mustian explores how love can transcend nationalities and politics, how racism creates divisions where ne truly exist, and how the human spirit fights to survive even in the face of hopelessness.
- Author BiographyMark Mustian is an author, attorney, and city commissioner. He lives with his wife and three children in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Author(s)Mark Mustian
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.