All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe Generosity Ladder is the quintessential guidebook for anyone who desires to handle money with excellence. Written as an answer to all of the questions and misunderstandings that surround the intersection of God and money, The Generosity Ladder clarifies, once and for all, what the Bible really says about houring God with our finances and details a step-by-step plan for attaining financial excellence. Published alongside Maximize, Nelson Searcy's much-anticipated stewardship guidebook for church leaders, The Generosity Ladder will allow laypeople to fully grasp God's plan for their finances, ackwledge their current level of stewardship, and chart out the steps they need to take in order to handle money in a way that hours God.
- Author BiographyNelson Searcy served as the director of The Purpose Driven Community at Saddleback Church before starting The Journey Church of the City in New York City in 2002. He and his 2,000-member church appear routinely on lists such as The 50 Most Influential Churches and The 25 Most Innovative Leaders. His newsletter for pastors and church leaders, Church Leader Insights, now reaches more than 80,000 subscribers and continues to grow by hundreds each month. Jennifer Dykes Henson is a freelance writer based in New York City. She has served as a writer/producer and ministry consultant to organisations across the East Coast of the USA. Jennifer also worked with Dr. Charles Stanley as the manager of marketing communications for In Touch Ministries in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Author(s)Nelson Searcy
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Notefigures
- Weight73 g
- Width105 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.