Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.30
About this product
- DescriptionHuman experiments in Zimbabwe. An Australian farmer's death. A Sydney CEO's suicide. These events are linked in the mind of one woman, Serena Swift, a ballsy advertising director with a guilty conscience, when she decides to take on one of the world's most powerful producers of genetically modified food, Gene-Asis. Serena disguises herself to infiltrate Gene-Asis in an attempt to expose the company's horrific genetic experiments, but doesn't realise her investigations are being watched by those most powerful in the company. Suddenly Swift's informants disappear, she is hunted by a hired killer, and framed for murder. Chased from Sydney to New York, she must face the man she fears most, on his own turf. If she fails, thing can stop a global catastrophe. And body can help her - except a dead man.
- Author BiographyL.A. Larkin divides her time between writing topical thrillers and her work for one of Australia's leading climate change consultancies. To research The Genesis Flaw she drew on her time in Zimbabwe, consulted with world-renowned geneticists and worked closely with a computer hacker, even attending a hackers' conference. She recently returned from Antarctica, which is the setting for her second book, Thirst, on a climate change catastrophe.
- Author(s)L. A. Larkin
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPier 9
- Weight567 g
- Width153 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.