All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is a pleasure to turn to Wussing's book, a sound presentation of history, declared the Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society. The author, Director of the Institute for the History of Medicine and Science at Leipzig University, traces the axiomatic formulation of the abstract tion of group. 1984 edition.
- Author(s)Hans Wussing
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/04/2007
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byHardy Grant
- Translated byAbe Shenitzer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.