All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelopmental genetic studies of the spine and linkage and family-based association studies have led to recent advances in understanding the genetic etiology of idiopathic, neuromuscular, and congenital forms of scoliosis. The book is written by leaders in genetic and developmental research on scoliosis and developmental studies of the spine.
- Author BiographyKenro Kusumi, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor in the School of Life Sciences at Arizona State University and is a founding faculty member at the new University of Arizona College of Medicine-Phoenix in partnership with Arizona State University. Dr. Kusumi's current research focuses on early spinal development, axial musculoskeletal regeneration, and their applications to genetic studies of scoliosis and other musculoskeletal disorders. Sally L. Dunwoodie, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor at the University of New South Wales and Laboratory Head in the Developmental Biology Division at the Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute in Sydney. Dr Dunwoodie's research focuses on development of the spine, heart, kidney and placenta in mouse, and their relevance to the molecular basis of congenital abnormalities.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/12/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1110 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byKenro Kusumi,Sally L. Dunwoodie
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.