All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour subconscious mind is powerful and will work for you without effort. It also works against you based on programs and concepts learned in childhood. Learn how to reprogram your mind to override these immature programs. Reprogram your mind to: Achieve goals, Become more creative, Relieve stress, Increase self confidence, and Become healthier. Learn 15 ways to tap your infinite power. These techniques work most efficiently when you understand HOW your hidden, unconscious, mind functions, and HOW to reprogram it to become single-minded. When you are double-minded, that is when your conscious mind and subconscious mind have opposing concepts, your subconscious mind always wins, even if it works against your best interests. Learn to unleash this unlimited power w. Train your unconscious mind to harness this power, easily.
- Author BiographyMr. Carpenter developed a passion at an early age for finding out how to use his subconscious mind. This passion stemmed from a mental healing of a life-threatening sickness at age 10. He read every book he could find and took courses on the subject. He and his wife say that this knowledge changed their lives. Because of his successes in using his subconscious mind, he was encouraged to teach what he had learned. He has been teaching since he retired in 1994. The course he teaches is the distillation of 40 years of reading and practicing. The Genie Within: Your Subconscious Mind-How It works and How to Use It is a written version of a class. The impetus for writing the book came from his students who kept asking where they could find a book with the information he teaches. Mr. Carpenter's response was that no book that comes close-not until now. Harry W. Carpenter grew up in Hinsdale, Illinois. He has been married for 49 years, has four children and eight grandchildren. His professional career was spent in developing advanced high-temperature materials for aerospace applications.
- Author(s)Harry W Carpenter
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.