All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking book analyses the geography of the commercial Internet industry. It presents the first accurate map of Internet domains in the world, by country, by region, by city, and for the United States, by neighborhood. It demonstrates the extraordinary spatial concentration of the Internet industry. It explains the geographic features of the high tech venture capital behind the Internet ecomy. It demonstrates how venture capitalists' abilities to create and use tacit kwledge contributes to the clustering of the internet industry. It draws on in-depth interviews and field work in San Francisco Bay Area and New York City.
- Author BiographyMatthew A. Zook is Visiting Research Fellow at the Public Policy Instititute of California and Assistant Professor in the Geography Department at the University of Kentucky.
- Author(s)Matthew Zook
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2005
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleInformation Age Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note18 illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.