All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first volume in the English language to cover the entire range of the geology of Thailand since the joint Thai-US account by Brown et al. exactly 60 years ago. Over this period there has been a phemenal growth in interest in this core area of SE Asia. This has been led by geologists in Thailand, but with important and highly significant input from geologists based elsewhere in Asia and in Europe, Australasia and North America. Some of that research was prompted by commercial considerations, since Thailand has important energy and mineral resources, while other research has sought to understand better the stratigraphic and structural history, including the plate-tectonic story which Thailands rocks reveal. This new volume seeks to bring together all of this kwledge into a single accessible book; it is the work of an international team drawn from Thailand, Japan, Australia, USA, Canada, Germany and the UK.
- PublisherGeological Society
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGeological Society
- Content Noteillustrations
- Edited byA.J. Barber,M F. Ridd,M. J. Crow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.