All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDealing with dynamics of processes that repeat themselves regularly, this revised and updated edition extends the thread from 1980 to the present day, concentrating on areas of interest where there will be much activity in the future. This involves going through spatial biochemical, electrophysiological, and organismic dynamical systems and patterns that were discovered by pursuing the theme of phase singularities introduced in the original book. In particular the work on excitability in cell membranes will be thoroughly updated as will the references throughout the book.
- Author(s)Arthur T. Winfree
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/12/2010
- Series TitleInterdisciplinary Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1263 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2001
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.08Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $22.05Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $101.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.