All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive approach to qualitative problems in intrinsic differential geometry, this text opens with an explanation of the basic concepts and proceeds to discussions of Desarguesian spaces, perpendiculars and parallels, and covering spaces. Concluding chapters examine the influence of the sign of the curvature on geodesics and homogeus spaces. 1955 edition. Includes 66 figures.
- Author(s)Herbert Busemann
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/05/2005
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width140 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.