All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis title describes the development of Germany's war ecomy in the light of the unpublished documentary material which was captured in 1945 including records from the Reich Ministry of Armaments and Munitions, tes made by Albert Speer of his conferences with Hitler, many papers of the ecomic and munitions section of the Oberkommando der Wehrmacht and of its chief, General Thomas, as well as some papers of private armament firms such as Messerschmitt. It presents a detailed study of a contest for power at the highest levels of the National Socialist hierarchy, making this invaluable reading for studies in military and German history, politics and studies in totalitarianism.
- Author BiographyAlan S. Milward was an Economic Historian and Emeritus Professor at the European University Institute in Florence and the London School of Economics, UK.
- Author(s)Alan S. Milward
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleHistory: Bloomsbury Academic Collections
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.