All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom medieval times until today Germany has been a cocktail of very different peoples and cultural groups. The components of the 'cocktail' have changed, but t Germany's character as such.The many cultural divides have often led to conflict, once even to gecide, but surprisingly often cooperation, or at least peaceful coexistence, has been the characteristic feature. Against the background of a graphic historical survey the author analyzes the factors which have made cooperation possible, or conversely, have produced conflicts.
- Author BiographyWOLFGANG ZANK is an Assistant Professor at Aalborg University in Denmark. He studied history, sociology and economics at Bochum University 1973-79, and became a research fellow there. From 1984-91 he had various appointments at Danish universities and was a Senior Researcher at Aalborg University prior to becoming an Assistant Professor.
- Author(s)Wolfgang Zank
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/08/1998
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight551 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.