All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe German New River Settlement, lying next to what is w kwn as the Middle New River Settlement of Southwest Virginia, generally is located within the current counties of Pulaski, Giles, and Montgomery counties. In this work, the author, Rev. Heavener, traces the history of the area, the pioneer families and many of the early settlers, as well as contiguous areas and settlements as they relate to periods of discovery and settlement. Rev. Heavener also compiles lists of baptisms, marriage records and other court records and is able to identify most settlers of the German New River Settlement.
- Author(s)Ulysses S a Heavener
- PublisherJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication09/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.