All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the German Question's influence on the origins of the Cold War, arguing that the legal and diplomatic intercourse between the Allies regarding the treatment of the German Question brought forward the elements of intervention and coexistence which formed the basis for a relatively peaceful postwar international order.
- Author BiographyNICOLAS LEWKOWICZicolas was educated at Birkbeck College, University of London, UK and at The University of Nottingham, UK, where he received his PhD in History. He has taught modern European history at the Universities of Nottingham, Leicester, Birmingham and Bristol. He currently lectures at the University of Kent.
- Author(s)Nicolas Lewkowicz
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleGlobal Conflict and Security Since 1945
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight343 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.