About this product
- DescriptionIn early July 1863, in the midst of the Civil War, Union and Confederate forces clashed just outside the town of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. During the bloody conflict, thousands of men were killed on both sides. Four months later, at the dedication of a cemetery for the fallen soldiers, President Abraham Lincoln delivered a short speech that the nation would never forget. Readers will get an up-close look at the Gettysburg Address. They will find out what inspired Lincoln to write the speech, how the country reacted to his words, and why we still remember them today.
- Author(s)Josh Gregory
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCornerstones of Freedom, Third
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width155 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.