All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $25.73Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
About this product
- DescriptionSweaty socks! Squeaky underpants! Just when the inhabitants of Little Sring think they've seen the last of Gruesome and Grisly McNasty, the ?repulsive, repellant? pirate twins are unexpectedly --- and very disgustingly --- expelled from a shark onto the deck of The Good Hope. Seizing on their good luck, the pair quickly rid themselves of the ship's captain and crew, commandeer the vessel and set sail once again to claim Captain Syd's lost treasure. Fortunately, once local children Tat and Hetty realize the evil McNastys are responsible for The Good Hope's disappearance, they devise a clever trap to easily lure the witless duo to their capture. But when things go awry, Tat and Hetty become the captives instead, and they're suddenly thrown into a perilous race against the ocean's rising tide. Are the friends doomed to a dastardly death at sea?
The talented author-and-illustrator team of Lyn Gardner and Ros Asquith continue the hysterical and exuberant fun in this third and final installment of the early chapter book series about ?the nastiest and ghastliest pirates ever to have sailed the seven seas.? The series is perfect for beginning readers who love outrageous, goofy and gross humor in a fast-moving story. With the same level of playful asides, odd characters and, of course, nasty pirates, this last book is sure to satisfy fans of the series. The silly wordplay offers a terrific opportunity to engender a love of the magic of words and language.
- Author(s)Lyn Gardner
- PublisherKids Can Press
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleGhastly McNastys
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKids Can Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.