All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe monumental Ghent altarpiece by the brothers Van Eyck is undoubtedly considered one of the main works of European art history. Since its completion in 1432, the Ghent altarpiece has attracted attention and interest over centuries. It has been a model for other painters, it has been praised by writers, and it has been copied in natural size. This publication offers the first overall view of all aspects of the Ghent altarpiece from its establishment and preservation to its reception and lasting influence.
- Author BiographyStephan Kemperdick and Johannes Roessler are art historians.
- Author(s)Department of Philosophy Johannes Roessler,Stephan Kemperdick
- PublisherMichael Imhof Verlag
- Date of Publication09/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMichael Imhof Verlag
- Weight794 g
- Width221 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.