All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA ghost story for children, written by an Oxford and Harvard graduate. * * * Far, far away, in a small mountain village, where the sloping green fields touched the icy blue skies, was a school for children. It was a boarding school, which means that the children studied, played, slept, shared, and lived in the school. There were kind teachers and happy cooks and busy gardeners who looked after the children. Also staying in the school were ghosts. Ghosts are spirits of people who are longer living. There can be funny ghosts and scary ghosts. The ghosts usually came out at night.
- Author(s)Abesh Choudhury
- Date of Publication16/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight41 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.