The Ghost House (the Annie Graham Series, Book 1) by Helen Phifer (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.38Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $9.48+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'A perfect story to read w the colder weather is drawing in' - Book Reviews by Claire Do you believe in ghost stories? 'I'm coming to find you, ready or t.' There's t much that scares Annie Graham. Not even the horrors she has witnessed during her years on the police force. When she agrees to look after her brother's farmhouse, she finds herself drawn to the crumbling old mansion in the woods nearby. But an incent exploration of the empty ruin and the discovery of the diary of former resident Alice leaves her more than a little spooked. She kws it holds the secrets to a dark past, and she has to find out more. What was the terrible truth that Alice uncovered? And how could what happened to her over 100 years ago help solve the murders of young women in the town? Annie needs to stop the serial killer before she becomes his next victim - but the past comes back to haunt her in ways she could never have expected. Shortlisted for the Romantic Novelists' Association Joan Hessayon Award 2014 Look out for more from Annie Graham 1. The Ghost House 2. The Secrets of the Shadows 3. The Forgotten Cottage 4. The Lake House 5. The Girls in the Woods What readers are saying about the Annie Graham series 'an atmospheric, spooky read, ideal for the season.' - I Heart Reading 'The Ghost House is the most exciting book I have read in a very long time, and would make an absolutely perfect Halloween read! Amazing debut from Helen Phifer and I eagerly await more from her!' - Judging Covers 'It was an atmospheric, spooky read, ideal for the season.' - I Heart Reading 'I was really impressed by this book...I was amazed how the author got inside of the mind of the serial killer and really showed you his psychotic thought processes.' - Edler Park Book Reviews 'the twists and turns are fascinating.' - A J Book Review Club 'The story constantly kept me on the edge of my seat. The Ghost House is a magnificent read and it's perfect for those who have a strong stomach and nerves of steel!' - Librarian Lavender
- Author BiographyHELEN PHIFER lives in a small town called Barrow-in-Furness with her husband and five children. She has lived in the same town since she was born. It gets some bad press but really is a lovely place to live, surrounded by coastline and not far from the Lake District, where she likes to spend at least one of her days off from work. She has always loved writing and reading and loves reading books that make the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end. Unable to find enough scary stories to read, she decided to write her own. You can contact or follow Helen on her blog at helenphiferblog.wordpress.com, her website at www.helenphifer.com and on Twitter, @helenphifer1.
- Author(s)Helen Phifer
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication07/05/2014
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight260 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $88.89
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.