All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is Edgar Award Winner Dori Hillestad Butler's seventh title in her t-too-scary chapter book mystery series, The Haunted Library. Perfect for reluctant readers in the mood for a great mystery! A group of girls in Claire s town have ticed strange sights and sounds coming from the tree house where their club meets. Is it a rival boys club trying to scare them away? Or is it a ghost? The girls ask Claire to tackle the mystery and Kaz hopes to finally find the rest of his missing family members!
- Author BiographyDori Hillestad Butler's books have appeared on children's choice award lists in 18 different states. Trading Places with Tank Talbott won the Maryland Children's Choice Award in 2007. And The Buddy Files: Case of the Lost Boy won the 2011 Edgar Award for Best Juvenile Mystery. Dori has also been a ghostwriter for the Sweet Valley Twins, Unicorn Club, and Boxcar Children series, and a children's book reviewer for several publications. She's published numerous short stories, plays, and educational materials, and has served as the Iowa Society of Children's Book Writers & Illustrators' Regional Advisor. She grew up in southern Minnesota and now lives in Seattle with her husband, son, dog, and cat. She visits schools and leads writing workshops all over the country.
- Author(s)Dori Hillestad Butler
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication29/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHaunted Library
- Series Part/Volume Number07
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight227 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.