All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's a week before Christmas and Hettie and Tilly set out on a very dangerous case for The No. 2 Feline Detective Agency. Lady Eloise Crabstock-Singe has summoned them to Crabstock Mar in the village of Porthladle on the Cornish Coast to solve the mystery of Christmas Paws, a servant cat who haunts the Mar intent on killing off all the Crabstocks. Should they put their trust in Absalom and Lamorna Tweek? Will Saffron Bunn's cooking get any better? And what is Evergreen Flinch searching for?Through blizzard and storm, stranded on the torious Bodkin Moor and laid up at Jam Makers Inn will Hettie and Tilly save the day and get home in time for Christmas dinner?
- Author BiographyMandy Morton began her professional life as a musician. More recently, she has worked as a freelance arts journalist for national and local radio. She lives with her partner Nicola Upson in Cambridge and Cornwall, where there is always a place for an ageing long-haired tabby cat.
- Author(s)Mandy Morton
- PublisherAllison & Busby
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleThe No. 2 Feline Detective Series
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAllison & Busby
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $22.39
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $20.95Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.