About this product
- DescriptionChristian Jones Arok and his mother travel from Alaska to Indiana to meet a wealthy great-grandfather he never knew existed. A ten-year-old boy full of curiosity, Christian immediately checks out the house and the surrounding area. Spooky events at every turn lead him to one startling conclusion: the estate is haunted and all strange activity seems to start at the old stone bridge. [Book I of The Stonebridge Ghost Tales Juvenile Fantasy (Rated G) Illustrated Released in 2014 by Dragonfly Publishing, Inc.]
- Author BiographyRoberta Hoffer is a retired preschool teacher from a small town in Indiana. She married her high school sweetheart and together they have two children and have a grandson. She loves animals and is an advocate for animal rights. When not writing, she enjoys boating, camping, walking, snow activities, and anything that involves her family being together.
- Author(s)Roberta Hoffer
- PublisherDragonfly Publishing, Incorporated
- Date of Publication26/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDragonfly Publishing, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.