All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFull of surprises, feuds, kidnappings and a family reunited! Stewart sees a ghostly figure out of the corner of his eye. He and his friend, Andy, begin a ghost investigation that leads into an adventure of a lifetime. Coming face-to-face with a ghost, the boys make a decision to join forces with a group of girls, who have encountered a ghost of their own. The kids soon find that the ghosts that they've encountered are in imminent danger and need their help. Can the kids devise a plan to help the ghost in time? Will they be able to reunite a ghost with his lost family? Complete with a ghost village and a feud, this story takes on a life of its own.
- Author(s)Amanda Thrasher
- PublisherProgressive Rising Phoenix Press, LLC
- Date of Publication21/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProgressive Rising Phoenix Press, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAnne Dunigan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.