All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ghostly and the Ghosted in Literature and Film: Spectral Identities reads a variety of texts, from the Gothic vels of late eighteenth-century England to modern Asian horror films, arguing that, as different as these stories are, the theme beneath the hauntings is the same. The essays in this collection all develop the concept of social ghosting and explore what it means to be ghostly while alive, marginalized at the edges of community and society.
- Author BiographyLisa Kroger is a freelance writer and teaches academic writing to graduate students at Mississippi State University. Melanie R. Anderson is an instructional assistant professor of American literature at the University of Mississippi.
- PublisherUniversity of Delaware Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Delaware Press
- Weight281 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byLisa B. Kroger,Melanie Anderson
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.21Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.