Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe Toronto Maple Leafs have t won a Stanley cup since 1967-a burden that long-suffering fans have regrettably had to bear. Ron Bailey, the new director of player personnel for the Leafs, is more than frustrated with his beloved team, who last won the prestigious title when he was just three. Unfortunately, Ron worries that the cynical Canadian fans and media who fear it may be ather forty years before the Leafs win ather one might be right. Just as he is about to give up hope, Bailey accidentally uncovers a possible reason for the Leafs' long drought-a curse that has been supposedly placed on the team by the father of Dale McCaine, a former player who, due to tragic circumstances, never had the opportunity to play for a cup. As Bailey's curiosity peaks, he asks for a meeting with the feisty and feeble Doug McCaine-who asks for a second chance for his deceased son to play for the Stanley Cup in Maple Leaf Gardens. Only then will he lift his curse. In this sports adventure, a young hockey director must orchestrate the game of the century as the spirits of former Leafs' greats to band together to help a player's dreams come true.
- Author(s)Rick Ferguson
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.