All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionLinda and Earl are a happy couple. Although married for many years, they have never had children. Still, they are content being together, and watching reruns of I Love Lucy keeps them close. That, and a magical garden that never seems to grow what they plant.One day Earl finds a set of infant toes in the loam. He and Linda plant them and watch in amazement as the garden produces an ermous baby.Now Earl and Linda have to figure out how to be parents if they are parents and what to do about the giant baby who eats everything and cries for his mama.
- Author BiographyLaurie Foos is the author of Ex Utero, Portrait of the Walrus by a Young Artist, Twinship, Before Elvis There was Nothing, The Giant Baby, and The Blue Girl. Her non-fiction has appeared in Brain, Child and in the anthology So Glad They Told Me: Women Get Real about Motherhood. She teaches in the Bachelor of Fine Arts Program at Goddard College and in the Masters of Fine Arts Program at Lesley University.
- Author(s)Laurie Foos
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleOpen Door (Gemma)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight82 g
- Width116 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.