All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Gift, Hannah Pilnick presents a holistic, empowering and inspiring approach to parenting. She reveals that the solution to children's suffering lies in their parents. In doing so, she gives the reigns back to parents in shaping their children's well being and even their future. She invites us to join in achieving her mission: to prevent suffering and uproot it from the lives of children.
- Author BiographyHannah's discovery and development of the Healing Parents knowledge did not happen overnight. It is a lifelong path that is being paved and expanded with every passing day. Hannah Pilnick graduated from college with a degree in homeopathy, and at the age of 25 began her life path of healing people as a classical homeopath. At the age of 28, Hannah gave birth to her eldest son. From that moment on, she embarked on another journey in her life that led to her discovering who she was and her life's mission. As a new mother, Hannah took a yearlong vacation from her work as a homeopath and dedicated herself to raising her child. During this time, Hannah had the greatest discovery of her life. Through her son, she grasped the amazing connection between mothers and their children, and how parents influence the physical, mental and emotional condition of their children. It was her love for her son and her strong desire to prevent his suffering that led her to discover that the solution to children's suffering lies in their parents. From that point, Hannah went through a profound spiritual transformation that enabled her to realize that parents in general, and mothers in particular, can heal their own children. Through the documentation of thousands of cases Hannah healed, the idea kept taking shape. With the passage of time, Hannah understood that the concept of parents healing their own children is the most natural thing in the world. It was a concept that came from deep within her, awakening an awareness that had always been a part of her. In 2008, Hannah Pilnick and her family moved to Los Angeles. Her husband Nadav left his career and joined in her mission. Together, they worked to make her dream of sharing this knowledge a reality. Over time, all of its many layers were revealed to her and became what is today known as the Healing Parents Knowledge. The knowledge Hannah had accumulated over the years has been organized and transferred to the world through her books and seminars. Hannah continues to help parents mainly through seminars and books. Hannah and her husband Nadav have dedicated their lives to achieving the goal of preventing and uprooting suffering from the lives of all children by uniting people to work together to heal themselves and their loved ones. You can find out more about her work, lectures and seminars on her website www.healingparents.net.
- Author(s)Hannah Pilnick
- PublisherHeavens Publishing
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeavens Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.