About this product
- DescriptionColorful papers, ribbons, and bows create a magical atmosphere, setting the scene for a memorable day. This guide offers 150 inspirational and practical gift-wrapping suggestions, plus more than 25 projects that employ a wide variety of techniques. Loaded with quick and easy methods for imaginative results, The Gift Wrapping Book will help make the presentation as impressive as the actual gift. Step-by-step instructions, accompanied by color photos, show how to beautify even the most cumbersome gift, including large, round, and fragile items. You'll discover foolproof methods for assembling custom-made gift bags and boxes, making hand-decorated wrapping papers, and tying the most beautiful ribbons. A wealth of creative ideas cover traditional events - birthdays, weddings, and Christmas - as well as unique gift-giving occasions.
- Author BiographyUK-based craft author Caroline Birkett is the author of Hand Knits for the Home, and her knitting patterns have appeared in Knitting Magazine.
- Author(s)Caroline Birkett
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/11/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $18.62New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
- AU $24.96New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.92New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $32.17New
- AU $20.04New
- AU $20.03New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $21.92Trending at AU $22.75
- AU $31.07Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.