About this product
- DescriptionRoger Guidry thought he had it all, a beautiful family, a job he loved, great friends and a sense of happiness and well being. When Roger's son Gabe, is stricken with a faulty heart, his world is quickly turned upside down. It is only an immediate heart transplant that will save Gabe's life. Further compounding the situation is the rareness of Gabe's blood, leaving only a miracle to save his son's life. Confronted with religious and ethical dilemmas, Roger's faith is put to the test. Roger embarks on a journey that parent should have to face. Roger will soon be forced to answer the question: How far you go to save your child's life?
- Author(s)Ricardo S DuBois
- Date of Publication31/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.