Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Gift of 3 Linda D. MillerPresidentR.U.N. the Way, LLCLdmiller1@bellsouth.net678-694-8118Linda is a native of Miami, Florida where she resided until she relocated to Georgia in August 1983. She is a college n-graduate of Shorter College (four classes from obtaining her Bachelors of Science in Business Administration).In August 1995, Linda was diagsed with Cone Rod Dystrophy (a hereditary eye disease) and is currently visually impaired. She is a graduate of the Center for the Visually Impaired and a retiree of the Telecommunications Industry. Her continued education includes; but is t limited to: Basic Braille Computers Daily Living for the Visually Impaired Cane Mobility Sensory and Taste Training Braille Transcribers correspondence course Clarkston First Baptist Church Bible Institute (Certification in Biblical Studies)The purpose for writing the book, The Gift of 3 is to provide a different perspective that will move us to consider why we celebrate what we celebrate. The Gift of 3 is t written in the rmal seasonal genre. As the words are read on the enclosed pages, it is my sincere hope that Teens and Adults minds and hearts are opened a little more to the joy of the season.My charge is to write books that will challenge the reader to become open minded in their thinking process. The aim of my writings is to introduce Jesus through unique story telling. It is my desire that the reader is so engaged in the excitement of the story that they become consistent readers and grow from what they have read.It does t matter who you are, what you are or where you are - you matter in the grand scheme of life!
- Author(s)Linda D Miller
- PublisherXulon Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXulon Press
- Weight45 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.