All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionA blend of touching stories, fascinating facts, and rollicking humor is presented in this entertaining look at the jaunt towards senior citizenship. Guaranteed to stir souls, stimulate minds, and tickle funny bones, the chapters include Why It's Great to Be Chrologically Endowed, Grandkids Say the Darnedest Things, The Lighter Side of Aging, and Jest for the Health of It. Advice on enjoying one's golden years is featured, from how to accumulate happiness and social wisdom to the delights of retirement. With puns, jokes, riddles, and puzzles illuminating important aspects on the aging process, this uproarious guide also lists outstanding achievements by chrologically gifted leaders, artists, writers, and athletes.
- Author BiographyRichard Lederer is a humorist whose syndicated column, Looking at Language, appears in newspapers across the country. He is the author of Anguished English, Get Thee to a Punnery, and A Man of My Words. He lives in San Diego.
- Author(s)Richard Lederer
- PublisherMarion Street Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationOak Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarion Street Press Inc.
- Content Note22 line drawings
- Weight185 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.