All listings for this product
About this product
- Description1974. Judge No-Water is an Anasazi medicine man wandering the Arizona desert. Ben Connelly is an 11 year-old boy hiking around the mountain behind his house. When the two meet, their lives are wonderfully transformed. Ben offers his water bottle to his new friend and receives a magical gift in return; an ancient ability to see what lies beneath the surface. The Gift of No-Water is Ben's narrative of their extraordinary walkabout from the deserts of Arizona to the swamps of Florida.
- Author BiographyEric R. Williams lives in Oslo Norway with his Norwegian wife and two children. He divides his time between woodworking, novels and poems about guinea pigs. Sometimes he writes TV scripts but only to support a fishing habit.
- Author(s)Eric R Williams
- Date of Publication05/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.74
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.