All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThese Bible reading tes have 32 Bible reflections with prayer suggestions on the theme of hope and loss. Also included is a feature section with news and stories from The Gift of Years ministry.
- Author BiographyDavid Winter is one of the UK's most popular and long-established Christian writers and broadcasters. He has written many books over the last sixty years, including Facing the Darkness and Finding the Light, Pilgrim's Way, Journey to Jerusalem and With Jesus in the Upper Room for BRF. He also writes for New Daylight and was a regular contributor to Radio 4's Thought for the Day from 1989 to 2012. Lin Ball is an experienced writer of devotional Bible resources and author and works with Torch Trust for the Blind.
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byTricia Williams
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.