Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis wise and simple book provides commonsense strategies for adults who want to better communicate with their families. As opposed to other approaches that emphasize estate planning or creating scrapbooks and photo albums to leave behind, this book stresses the importance of communicating openly in the present. Readers are shown how to share their own stories with their loved ones, allowing their families to truly kw who they are and to understand their hopes, fears, successes, and failures. This book is a reminder that the most important legacy is a legacy of the heart.
- Author BiographyDr. Bill McCord received his Ph.D. in education from Syracuse University. He worked with hundreds of families during his 30-year career as an estate planner, teacher, school administrator, and counsellor. He lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Author(s)Bernie Siegel,Dr. Bill McCord
- PublisherChicago Review Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChicago Review Press
- Weight299 g
- Width139 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.