All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Christmas killer has been icing Phylis Newsom's friends in the sixth Fresh-Baked mystery. Not only will Phyllis Newsom's house be featured in the annual Christmas Jingle Bell Tour of Homes, she also has a Christmas Eve bridal shower and a New Year's Eve wedding to bake goodies for. But like her tasty treats, she rises to the occasion.Before the tour gets under way, Phyllis makes a gruesome discovery on her porch: someone has tried to kill her friend. As Santa's naughty list gets longer, Phyllis tries to catch a half-baked killer.
- Author BiographyLivia J. Washburn is the pseudonym of an author who lives with her husband and two daughters in Texas.
- Author(s)Livia J Washburn
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleFresh-Baked Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight259 g
- Width136 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statement6 Paperback / softback
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.