All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEleven-year-old twins Hannah and Anna agree about everything especially that they don't want to move to the creepy old house on Hemlock Road. But as soon as they move into the house, the twins start disagreeing for the first time in their lives. In fact, it's almost as though something or someone is trying to drive them apart. While Anna settles in, Hannah can't igre the strange things that keep happening on Hemlock Road. Why does she sense things that one else in the family does? It's almost as though someone is trying to talk to her. Someone one else can hear. Someone angry eugh to want revenge. Hannah, are you listening? Is the house haunted? Is Hannah crazy? Or does something in the house want her as a best friend forever?
- Author BiographyJANE KELLEY is the author of the middle-grade novel Nature Girl (Random House, 2010). She lives in Brooklyn with her husband, her daughter, and a black cat who sometimes cries in the night for no apparent reason.
- Author(s)Jane Kelley
- PublisherYearling Books
- Date of Publication07/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYearling Books
- Weight132 g
- Width134 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.