All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $25.08
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionReaders will be touched and inspired by this latest vel from bestselling author Lurlene McDaniel: Beth's world has been torn apart.She cant figure out how to go on when a car accident claims the lives of her entire family, and she is the only survivor.Things seem to get even worse when she moves in with her aunt and her spoiled cousin, Terri.But with the love and support of her aunt and some unexpected friends, Beth struggles to overcome the despair that threatens to consume her.Will she be able to move past the painful memories without feeling guilty for being a survivor?
- Author BiographyLurlene McDaniel began writing inspirational novels about teenagers facing life-altering situations when her son was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes.Her work has received generous praise from parents, teachers, reviewers, and most importantly, her readers.
- Author(s)Luriene McDaniel
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/1999
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam USA
- Weight95 g
- Width107 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.