All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fairy tale vella (23,000 words) is set in the kingdoms of Athena and Qax. It's a magical brew of a big ol' juicy problem, generous dollops of secrets, castles, kings and queens, princesses and villains. The king and queen of Athena have a problem. They desperately need a son to marry off to Princess Vexa. She is the unsightly daughter of their neighbor, King Magnatus of Qax. If prince is born, Magnatus will take over the peaceful Athena and what the heck, kill all the people of the kingdom. When Athena's rulers finally produce an offspring, the queen dies in childbirth. The king finds himself faced with the greatest challenge of all-a girl! Boys are scarce, and one is willing to give up their son to replace the infant girl. The ruse is on. The sweet baby girl is named Alexandre and is raised to take on the manly duties of being a prince. Eighteen years later, it's wedding time. Can the deception continue?
- Author BiographyFact One: I like corny jokes. If you have any good ones, send them my way! Fact Two: My favorite color is purple, but my writing is gray. Life is not black and white. I often write about issues and characters where there is no right answer. Fact Three: I'm weird. I like being weird. Yeah, that's me in a nutshell. If I was small enough to fit in a nutshell, anyway.
- Author(s)Q Kelly
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.62
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.